- Fats increases the taste of food because when consumed it make a inner layer in our mouth which enhances the taste of food. So avoid food rich in fats because it will cause overeating and also these fats have higher chances of getting stored in our body. Extra food which is not digested is stored as fats in our body. But fats taken in excess are direct source of our body fat.
- Avoid all kind of trans fats. Even top brand add some trans fats in their products to enhance the taste. So be careful and check the food packet if it has any trans fats.
- Consume less sugar. Generally 1 - 2 spoons of sugar is enough for a person. Sugar is available in each and every product naturally so extra added sugar is not good.
- Eat food in gaps and do not eat full stomach. Keep 1/4 stomach empty. Have small meals more frequently to boost metabolism.
- Take light food like soup or daliya in dinner. Have your dinner before 8 PM.
- Consume Amla juice if you can in morning empty stomach.
- Consume multi-grain wheat flour in breads and chapatis.
- Avoid junk food like burgers and noodle packs.
- Daily exercise for 1 hour which may include: Yoga, pranayama, walking, gyming or cycling,
- Take less alcohol if you cannot avoid it.
- Do not smoke.
- Avoid stress and depression. Do not watch too much TV.
- Consume Medohar Vati for faster results.
- Avoid having foods served in Buffet in offices and hotels, which are generally not very healthy.
Medohar Vati and Diet
Diet is very important factor in controlling the weight of body. And it is also the primary reason for overweight and obesity. Obese person cannot perform his daily jobs actively, which cause frustration resulting in overeating and more weight gain. If one wants to loose weight then first step is to control diet and most importantly know your diet. Diet is not just food to satisfy our hunger and taste but also source of energy, vitality, strength and it is a fuel which runs our body. Bad fuel means that the vehicle will have poor engine sooner or later with all other body parts effected. So things which are tasty does not mean they are healthy. Here are few guidelines for maintaining healthy diet and health:-